08/12/2011

interview

Assalamualaikum and Good Night

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Im having an interview tomorrowwwww!! I am so excited yet soo nervouss! HUU...I dont know how to express it! OMG, i really need someone that I can express my feelings. Thanks mum and kak cik for advising me. HOW to go to Maybank Bangsar using LRT and Monorel, gosh Im so independent man! And Im very proud of myself. Haha, and also a big thanks to KAK CIK for put me in the interview list and teach me how to faced the interviewers...huu. so scary u know :) Hik hik. Kalau dalam bahasa melayu takpelah. Ni kene speaking 100%! Gosh. And, 1 more thing, that I think I am big girls now..huhu big girls dont cry la weyy.

Insyaallah i will do my best tomorrow (7.12.2010, 3.30pm) and IF i get the job, Alhamdulillah, syukran thank you ALLAH. But if i dont, maybe this is the sweetest xperience ever that I will not forget and I will use it for the next interview..perhaps. Mybe no more interview cause I get the JOB! Hik HIk. insyallahh, amin..


note: skrg mcm dah xlalu nak makan! even biskut cicah nescafe je. macam tak lalu je perut rasa sebu..aduh, jgnla mcm ni, interview je pun. bukan nak kawen. hehe.

Ciaooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment